terça-feira, 5 de julho de 2016

Timeline 1

Hii guys!! Today we are posting my timeline:




- That was the first time my sister hold me, I was 1 day old (2002)

- I was 2 years old on this photo, and that was my best friend Maria Vitoria (2004)


- Me and my cousin Raissa as bridesmaids on my other cousin's wedding   (2005)


- Me and my mom at my first soccer game (2006)


- The first time, and only for now, I went to Disney (2008)


- When I spent the New Year's Eve at my aunt's house (2010)


- Me and my sister when she graduated  (2013)


- Me and my friends when they threw egg and flavor at me because it was my birthday (2014)

- The second time I went to New York, and the first time I saw a tennis game (2015)

- When I and some of the girls in my class went to Mary's play at the theater (2015)

- My birthday party that I threw this year, 2016

XOXO, Paula

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário