domingo, 16 de outubro de 2016

My Life Before

Hii guys!! Today we are posting about:

My Life Before

Before I came to São José do Rio Preto, I lived in Recife, a wonderful city, the weather was always good, everybody was nice to everybody, I was a friend to everyone, and nobody wanted trouble or fights.


I used to go to the beach every weekend, I lived in front of the beach Boa Viagem, but there was too many sharks on the beach, so I used to go to "Praia dos Carneiros" or Maracaípe ( everyone surfs there ).

My father worked at Itaipava, and my mom worked at an insurance company, we had no relatives in Recife, and that's why my parents decided we should move to Rio Preto, and along with my uncle and aunt ( my father's brother and his wife ), they opened a course school.

We surely enjoyed every minute at Recife, and it was the best city I've ever lived.

For the record, I basically moved 15 times. 


XOXO Analu

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário