sexta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2016

Painting Description

Hii guys!! Today we are posting about the photo:


This is one of the photos I love most because it shows all our union at a time when we leave our differences aside and we come together to form the ETERNOS. It was a unique and unforgettable experience, the best contest of all, and I am very grateful to everyone who gave their all for this contest. I did not help as I would like, but I helped as I could. There were moments of crying, fights, joy, despair, many rehearsals and preparations, a lot of foray, but in the end were worth it. The result of all this was the family we became! Of course, we wanted to win, but that does not matter, the important thing was that we had fun, we cried and we shouted together, making the contest an unforgettable moment for everyone! I dedicate this post to all 9th A, to all who were involved and made this unique and ETERNAL contest!! Thanks for everything! LOVE YOU ALL!!

XOXO, Julia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário